Monday, November 06, 2006

 

Bill Whittle's Got A New One Out


For any of my readers that have seen Bill's work before -- and I suspect that means both of you -- then I don't need to say any more. If you haven't visited www.ejectejecteject.com before, go ahead and do so -- and be prepared to stay a while.

I suspect that Bill wrote this, and timed it, for the eve of the 2006 elections. But I must say, if propaganda it is, then it's pretty thoughtful and reasoned propaganda. It will get you thinking, as much of Bill's work does.

Go ahead, have a look. And don't forget to vote. As I said last time around -- those who don't vote have no business complaining about the results.

Labels: ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogs that link here Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com