Monday, January 02, 2006

 

Sometimes Google Scares Me


A not-unreasonable number of hits to this blog come from Google searches, and sometimes I look into them to see what searches will find me. Usually it's innocuous enough... but today I showed up third in Google's responses for "preteen stepdaughters". Weird. And this post might kick me higher, heaven forfend. (Later -- it's been a week, and now I come up as Google match #31. I guess I can live with that.)

I have no idea who was doing this Google search... frankly, I'm not sure I want to know.

On the other hand, searching on Google for "barbershop withdrawal" (with the quotes) still returns this blog as the only answer. (No, that's not a Googlewhack... the quotes invalidate me, apparently.)

Okay, go back to whatever you were doing before.


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogs that link here Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com