Wednesday, November 03, 2004

 

Something To Read


Let me take a moment to plug a fine blogger -- one who got started quite a while before I did, and has proven to have some damn fine things to say. (He's also taken some undeserved flak for his writings lately; perhaps that's a rite of passage in the Blogosphere.)

In particular, take a look at The More Things Change -- a valuable retrospective on where we've been since 2000 -- and also at A Reminder (which I, for one, found quite sobering; follow the links and see what you think).
(UPDATE: Apropos of Jeff's Reminder, linked above, is The Morning After by Michele's A Small Victory. Check it out.)
If you like Jeff, keep on reading his stuff; I know I will.

respectfully,
Daniel in Brookline

|

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogs that link here Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com