Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

A Twisted Happy Mother's Day


Of my two regular readers, I'm guessing that at least one of you has heard of Paul & Storm (formerly the two middle voices of the much-lamented Da Vinci's Notebook). Their unique brand of music -- alternately sick, twisted, or just plain weird -- has left audiences everywhere laughing hysterically (or, sometimes, running out to the nearest alleyway, retching).

Seriously, it's funny stuff if you like that sort of thing. My brother-in-law Sean just e-mailed me a link to a new track of theirs: The Mother's Day Song. Please note: this is not for the easily offended!

(You clicked on the link anyway, didn't you? Well, you can't say you weren't warned.)

Note to Paul, who no doubt Googled to this point: you thanked me for putting up a link, so I figured the least I could do was actually put up a link. Here ya go, buddy!


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogs that link here Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com