Monday, October 10, 2005

 

Israel Behind the Headlines


One of these days I'm going to have to kick open a new section in my blogroll, dedicated to Israeli-themed sites. In the meantime, let me just add this one to the existing structure: Israel Up Close. It features short video clips and stories about human-interest events going on in Israel these days -- the sorts of things you're not likely to hear about from your local paper.

Apparently you can't view their clips online; you can only order them on CD. However, as near as I can tell, they charge only for shipping; I got a set of three discs for $5.

Check 'em out. If you're interested in learning more about what Israel is all about, or explaining it to your neighbors, this might be a useful resource for you.


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogs that link here Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com