Monday, October 03, 2005

 

A Centrist? Me?


Thanks to Meryl, I went and took this quiz. (Some of those questions were truly bizarre.)

Here are my results:

You are a

Social Moderate
(43% permissive)

and an...

Economic Moderate
(55% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Centrist










Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test


Who'd a thunk?

(The quiz results also say that I "exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness." Okay, if you say so.)

Please forgive my light blogging of late -- I've been busy with quartet activities (more on that later), and am about to become busy with the Jewish High Holidays. Rest assured, oh noble Regular Readers (both of you!) -- I'll be back shortly.

UPDATE: As long as I'm narcissistically writing about myself, allow me a moment of surprise to find myself #9541 in the ecosystem. Hey hey hey, I'm back in the land of four digits, with 18 unique inbound links. Okay, I'm still pretty far from graduating to Flappy Bird status... but that's all right, I'm patient. (Further update: as of Oct. 6, I'm up to #8810. Not sure I believe that.)

(Weird. I was writing every day for a while there, sometimes more than once per day, and steadily slipping in the ratings. I go away for a few days, writing nothing, and my status jumps! Maybe it's time for light blogging...)

UPDATE II: Looks like I'm not the only one doing the test...

UPDATE III: More narcissism! N.Z. Bear occasionally lists me among the top blogs referencing Israel. (The Elder of Ziyon -- great name! -- has noticed this too.)

Personally, I don't take this seriously. Today, for example (Oct. 10), I'm not in NZ Bear's list at all; but on Sept. 29 I was #9, and Meryl didn't make the list at all. But it's nice to top the lists, even for just a moment!


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogs that link here Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com