Wednesday, October 27, 2004

 

More Worthwhile Reading


Time to add another blog to my daily-reading list...

I'm not sure why I haven't frequented Froggy Ruminations before now, but I certainly will from now on. He's not always on-target, but when he is, he's good. These two particular posts caught my eye:

Osama bin Laden is dead, and why Bush hasn't said so
Kerry Fundamentally Misunderstands The Role of Commander-in-Chief

I've edited his titles a bit, in the hopes that you'll go and read them. Both make powerfully important points, and make them quite well.

Oh, and now's as good a time as any to mark a minor landmark: my first visitor comment. Thanks!

-- DiB

|

Comments:
Daniel,
Thanks for linking my posts! Welcome to the blogosphere and your first comment! Froggy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogs that link here Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com