Thursday, October 07, 2004

 

New Reading

I've had the privilege of seeing quite a few new blogs lately -- people with important stuff to say, and the talent to say it well. I don't know yet if they'll become part of my daily reading, but I definitely look forward to seeing what they do next!

Non-PC in Latte Land is one of those; The Smallest Minority is another. And The Shape Of Days is fun and thought-provoking, in a mixture that continues to surprise me.


Finally, if you haven't read Bill Whittle's latest yet (Part I and Part II), go ahead -- it'll take some time, but it's definitely worth your while. (As Fred Allen is reputed to have said: he writes so well, he makes me want to stick my quill back in my goose.)


DiB

|

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogs that link here Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com