Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

Happy Valentine's Day!


Granted, that was yesterday; sorry, I was busy elsewhere yesterday, and had no time to blog. I hope you had a great one!

Anyone who's known me for a while, of course, knows what I was doing all day yesterday -- I was with an ad-hoc barbershop quartet, delivering Singing Valentines! In this case, I was filling in on baritone with The Boston Wailers, a local quartet that I've known for years (and with whom I've had the pleasure of singing before).

Altogether, we delivered fourteen Singing Valentines, all over the greater Boston area (including two at my office in Cambridge). Here's a photo from one of them:


The lovely lady is my wife. I'm the ugly guy on the far left.


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogs that link here Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com