Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 

Interview With A Gitmo Interrogator


I'm not sure whether to trust this or not. But it sure is interesting. (It's also hard to excerpt; sorry about that.)

The interviewee (under the pseudonym "Mr. Smith") is referred to as an interrogator at Guantanamo, one with twenty years' experience in the U.S. military and intelligence communities. We do not know how contact was made, nor do we know, exactly, who the interviewer ("Right-Thinking Girl") is.

On the other hand, other people do know her and trust her. And, when asked in the comments about her source, she says: "I know lots of people. Jon works for Secret Service, Ethan and Bax work for the FBI, I worked for the NSA before I resigned to write. A few people who post here work at the Agency. It's just a matter of asking the right people to put me in touch with the other right people. Because I wanted to know the "real story" about Gitmo, I asked around. Mr Smith was willing to talk to me, provided I keep his identity secret."

Certainly, view this with a grain of salt, at least. But by all means, read it.


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogs that link here Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com