Monday, March 21, 2005

 

Yes, I'm Still Here


...in spite of dark rumors about me, which both of my loyal readers have been trying not to spread. (You have been trying, haven't you? Both of you?... Damn, I guess I'm down to one Loyal Reader then.)

I haven't been writing for two basic reasons. One, I've been quite busy with work, family, music, and other considerations. And two, I'd rather not write, as the man said, unless I have something significant to say.

(Well, something I think is significant, anyway. Your mileage may vary. Please observe all posted speed-limit signs.)

I've been hearing all about the Terri Schiavo case, and (like some others) I don't have a strong opinion on it. I am greatly concerned about the situation in Israel, but I need more facts.

So, if you're still reading at this point, stay tuned. And if you're not still reading, well, I guess I can stop addressing you in the second person...



|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogs that link here Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com