Friday, December 09, 2005

 

A Thousand Apologies...


...to both of my regular readers, for not having had anything to say lately. (Actually, I've had quite a bit to say; I've just been too busy to say it, or to take the time to say it well.)

I just got back home from a four-day business conference in the Dulles, VA area; boring, but utterly necessary. It's good to be home, even as I stare out my office window at a sky full of snowflakes and the occasional lightning strike. (If we have less than a foot of snow by the end of the day, I'll be very much surprised.)

If I get inspired (and have some spare time), I'll write more later. But I doubt I could do better than Jeff; I envy his skills at drive-by blogging.

Stay tuned; I'll be back.


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogs that link here Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com